Your use of this website and our services, including phone orders, all purchases online and in store is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. By using this site or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below personally or as an agent for any business entity you represent.
1. REGISTRATION (ONLINE/PHONE) In order to purchase goods from us, you may need to register your details with us (personal details and ID for identification purposes) via this website or provide your details to us through other means. On registration, you must provide us with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information.
3. PRICES, ORDER & ACCEPTANCE 3.1 All prices for the Goods are exclusive of delivery/installation/activation fees otherwise stated and agreed upon. The price listed on the Website will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the Website is wrong. 3.2 All Goods are subject to availability. Where stock has run out or Goods cannot for some reason be dispatched, we will contact and inform you of this and give you a likely delivery date or suggest/recommend another product to you. 3.3 Due to the dynamic nature of the computer industry, descriptions may not reflect current technical information. Any typographical or photographic errors in the product specifications or errors in the pricing or offers are subject to correction and same will be communicated to you if any. 3.4 Where the use of the Goods is stated to be subject to any instructions or warnings, they are supplied on the condition that such instructions or warnings will be strictly adhered to.
4. PAYMENT 4.1 Payment for the goods ordered for must be received by us before dispatch of the goods to you otherwise ‘Pay On Delivery’ option is agreed by us. Payment is preferred through either Bank Deposit, Mobile/Bank Transfer or Card Payment (Visa, Verve, MasterCard). 4.2 On some occasions, we are required by the card issuer to perform additional security checks on the payment card, which can delay the order until the card has been authorised. 4.3 You confirm that the card (Visa, Verve, MasterCard) that is being used is yours. 4.4 All product prices and delivery charges are shown in Nigerian Naira (NGN). Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion, if necessary.
5. DELIVERY IN THE NIGERIA 5.1 We can deliver products and services to the closest bus-stop to the address provided by you. Currently, we are unable to offer doorstep delivery to addresses outside Lagos. You are required to pick up your order from the delivery personnel/office with the information provided to you. 5.2 There may be a charge for delivery as stated when ordering. 5.3 All delivery times are estimates only and, while we will endeavour to avoid delay. 5.4 If you receive the wrong goods or Goods are damaged in transit, you must contact us immediately on +234(0)706 706 3006 and confirm to us what has happened.
6. ORDERS TO AND FROM OVERSEAS 6.1 There may be a territorial restriction on our ability to deliver and we will inform you accordingly. 6.2 When ordering Goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the Goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. 6.3 We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
7. WARRANTY PERIOD Brand-new products are sold under 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from the day of purchase. UK-used products are sold under 30days WAKABUY Warranty from the day of purchase: The warranty covers some hardware defects and excludes any software issues, act of god, power surge, neglect, or unauthorized repair/modification.
This warranty covers all: System Motherboards CPUs Internal HDD/SSD RAM Optical Drives
This warranty does not cover: Any components not listed above. Any shipping costs. Painted cases or artwork. Any software, including the operating system. Any physically damaged or nonfunctional components. Product for which we have not received full payment.
8. GUARANTEE *WAKABUY.COM carry 100% Genuine Products* Every effort is made to ensure your satisfaction. If you are not happy with a service or product, kindly contact us. We will do our very best to solve the problem.
9. CANCELLATION/REFUNDS/RETURNS 9.1. You may cancel your order before delivery and cancellation must not exceed 60 minutes after confirmation of the order. You must call +234(0)706 706 3006 for cancellation. 9.2 We will never send out faulty products; but if during the cause of delivery, you receive a product with damages you should return it to us immediately. 9.3 It is import that you contact us for assistance if you do not know the right product for you. However, if you receive a product of no interest to you, please return it within 24hrs. 9.4 You are entitled to 100% refund for goods paid for upfront before shipment. Cost of shipment will be deducted from the amount if shipment is made before cancellation. 9.5 We do not issue refund for products already received by you. However, you can exchange your purchase/product as long as it’s not tempered with. You must contact us within 24hrs after purchase.
GENERAL Comments on how we may improve our service to you. We aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you have any comments about the service you have received from us, please contact us. TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
Who We Are & What We Do
Updated: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Dear Prospective Customer,
Thank you for your interest in our products and services at WAKABUY – everything listed on
the website is EXACTLY what it is in-store and you get to receive what you
see/read. Our items are guaranteed to be genuine and in pristine working, body condition.
WAKABUY is privately owned by Syslink Computech Limited (RC
874845), a foremost technology supply company having a physical presence at #8 Francis Oremeji Street – Opposite
Polaris Bank – near UBA Bank, Inside Computer Village – Ikeja, Lagos State. Call/WhatsApp:
07067063006 // 08054007000 (Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm – Saturdays
10:00am to 4:00pm).
We are a team of IT Professionals working diligently to provide low-cost, genuine and quality Computers to every person and organization for the purpose of
promoting computer literacy in the society and we won’t stop pushing ahead!
To read testimonials from existing customers, click on this link: TESTIMONIALS
For warranty/guarantee statement, kindly click on this link: WARRANTY STATEMENT
Please endeavor to order for what you’re interested in via the
website Wakabuy.com or send the product details to us via WhatsApp
using any of the phone numbers mentioned above.
OPTIONS ON HOW TO BUY –:
1.1. BUYING IN STORE OPTION – If
you wish to buy in-store or send in your representative to do this on your
behalf, you are welcome to do so at the address mentioned above.
1.2. PAYING OUTRIGHTLY – If
you are paying for your order right-away (before delivery), you will be
entitled to free delivery service if your order is at least N150,000 – if less
than that, you only need to pay 50% of the shipping/delivery fees and we shall
handle the other 50% based on concession.
2.3. PAYING ON DELIVERY – If wish
to receive and duly inspect the item(s) before payment, this is fine by us and
you are responsible for the entire shipping fee + agent handling fee. It is mandatory that
you first pay the shipping/delivery fees to enable us process and dispatch the package to your location; while the items be paid for on delivery and after due inspection.
Payment can be made to the company account (via mobile transfer or cash
deposit) or to one of our agents across Nigeria. We confirm all payments
011 8969 748
Syslink Computech Ltd
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Thank you for your
cooperation as we look forward to establishing a long-term business
relationship with you!